By Melinda Jennison – Managing Director of Streamline Property Buyers Australia is not one property market. National news headlines often...
By Good Deeds Property Buyers Should I sell my investment property now the boom is over? APRA & The Royal...
By David Johnston, Managing Director of Property Planning Australia Trust research fellow, Henry Halloran from the University of Sydney co-authored...
- Are depreciation legislation changes affecting property investor behaviour?
- 75 percent of Australia is under-supplied, rents to soar.
- HOW TO AVOID SELLING THE WRONG PROPERTY EVEN THOUGH IT FEELS RIGHT
- Percentage of property investors with an ‘in-depth audit’ from the ATO
- Despite everything, being a landlord is still the best job